Some of the other construction features that set Freelander apart:
– Aluminum framing in the floor, roof, walls but also around windows, doors and any other openings in the wall such as cargo areas & vents
– Hep-o valve: This type of drain line uses no water, is low maintenance but most importantly it prevents odors or gases from holding tanks to seep into the motorhome which is much more sanitary than the traditional “p-traps” that most of the competition uses.
– PEX Plumbing Lines: This type of plumbing gives superior water, requires fewer fittings reducing the chance for leaks, resistant to freeze breakage but also prevents heat transfer which conserves energy.
– Water Works Compartment: This compartment offers a black tank flush, exterior pump switch and single hose inlet allowing for easier set up and tear down and winterizing. All with a LED light to allow for set up even in the dark.
– 1.5” Transition Step: Coachmen offer the smallest transition step from cab to coach in the industry which gives MANY benefits. First of all, it allows for everyone seated in the back of the coach to see out the front windshield preventing car sickness. It also allows for the option of cockpit swivel seats as well as ease of movement for the customer to go from cab to coach.
– One piece countertops: This 1 piece water resistant countertop has a residential feel with no seams. You will also notice it has a bull nose edging no sharp corners and no glued T-molding. This style is also about 30% lighter weight than what most other competitors offer
– In-House Chassis Modifications: By Coachmen being authorized by Ford to modify the chassis on our campus it allows us to provide strict quality control cutting out the middle man, adding frame rail sections for more rigidity all while using OEM certified parts.
– Integrated Entry Step: this 2 step entry eliminates mechanical parts with a dual battery tray. Also this 2 step entry enables a lower living room area allowing us to offer swivel seats in the cock pit area.
– The heat ducts are in the walls instead of the more common floor registers thus keeping the floor stronger and blowing cleaner air.
– Warehouse Exterior Storage: Our exterior storage is about 40% larger than our competition. Not only is it larger allowing for more gear but we use a military grade material for the compartments called Rotocast. Rotocast is seamlessly installed with weep holes in each compartment allowing for multiple uses such as an outside cooler by putting ice in them.
This unit has built-in 4k Onan generator with auto transfer switch, black water flush, passenger swivel seat, 2 fantastic fans, Bluetooth/digitally controlled ducted AC and furnace (there’s a duct even in the bathroom!), built-in WIFI booster that is LTE ready, power awning with LED light strip, LED lights throughout the unit both inside and outside including tail lights, solar panel port, TV and DVD player, running boards, glass shower door, backup camera, tow package, side steps, upgraded Serta full size 60X80 Queen Mattress, bed area 110 V CPAP ready, bed area wall scone shelf/light with USB port, 12V deep cycle battery, an outside propane connection and more